Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Strength of the love and friendship - women's emotion

Strength of the love and friendship - women's emotion
I am unable to forget an example, an incident forever One have wrestled the competition, a regional match, the school of this district has all participated in, Alma Mater of me wrestle player well, but make out a young person finally, he says: "I whether one wrestle player. " But I say: "This that you see, if do not participate in will seem very terrible. " He is a very simple person, he says: "Since you say so, since you all think it is good that I participate in But I know nothing basic, I have never been to the gymnasium, I make exercise any never, you but hard to push away, come up me, if you really want, if you can not find other people, it is so good! " So he participates in our school. Curiously, because he is not nervous, he plans to be defeated at any time, so his mood is relaxed very much, he has vied for a berth in the final of allowing! Can not our teacher, headmaster and classmate of the school believe, where on earth did this person burst out from? In the last round, his rival is really a tough guy, whole body is all muscles, he whether one wrestle player train really, later on we did not know, he one student, he whether whom a certain school invite wrestle player. We anxious in the pitiful fellow for us, he stand in seem, feel very much little right away by the people, all of us are afraid how the thing will become, but the result exceeds everyone's expectation, that of ours wrestles the player runs here and there in the whole field, dance the dance for a moment first before having a match, his rival sees his move feels a little uneasy, the player lies flat in front of the rival then that of ours wrestles, he tells him: "Please sit on my chest, become a victor, what meanings does the competition have to go down unnecessarily? " Nearly everyone appreciate the sense of humour of person very much, the other side that piece wrestle player laugh at even, he says: "My already competition has passed a lot times, but I have never met such a situation, I can not sit on your chest, I hope the referee announces our deuce. " No matter what kind of cost is paid, this person does not want to be defeated, is imbued with mood of games, such a humorous person, he lies on the ground saying: "You can sit on my chest now, let the referee announce your victory, and I have been defeated. " I can't forget it, the simple reason is: Even in the one that is defeated for a moment, that person changes it into a kind of victory, he is nearly that victor. Without anger, has not suffered setbacks, he just accepts that fact: He wrestle one player you had better honest a bit, why want, go, fight but defeat unnecessary? If his rival sits on his chest, how ugly that is, then will seem very ugly, others will think he bad poise have, so he must tell referee: "Announce the intersection of both of us and deuce, this person should not announce that is defeated. It learn from him than I I in with before learn getting more among match of a lot of times, it is not the competition very at all this time, but this is a very good experience: One can see the thing easily. " So long as begin to think about yourself is very relaxed, have nothing special, you might not win, you should be in every occasion success, this is one very large world, and we are only negligible persons, once you have such understanding, every thing will be made and can accept, disappeared if angry, that disappears and brings a new surprise to you, because it is angry to act as and disappear, it will leave a mercy very big one - --Strength of the love and friendship.
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment