Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Love a person will love your chance _ love time for her soon

Love a person, will love your chance _ love time for her soon

In September, I changed a company. The office is large one, cut off, can not see each other. But phoning can be heard clearly among the adjacent checks.
Colleague on the left of me,
Seem to be a man sticking the wife very much. "Wife, I want to eat the pork braised in brown sauce tonight. " "Wife, is the shirt of that gray check hot? I will wear tomorrow. " "Wife, my gluttonous your green onion pancake again. " Unexpectedly the sound that forces down sedulously is glutinous and glutinous and soft. I snigger in the heart, this man is acting like a child to his wife. As soon as the man acts like a child, the woman must raise the hand to surrender. Look out for him secretly inevitably. It is a very ordinary middle aged man, though has no achievement on the undertaking, the family life must be managed quite successfully. His wife, is absolutely that kind of virtuous wife and good mother type.
It is very hardworking for him to phone wife, longwinded, the last always make demands, want his wife to do it in this way like that. It is a man spoilt. In work hours, remembered anything suddenly, set up horses and phoned his wife to go over. Judging from look that he phones, his wife had never refused him unexpectedly, the requirement tedious to him, always get the life joyfully. Unless after it familiar with, smile at by he I, there are good fortunes fine really on the older generation,let's put down so a virtuous wife. He follows to smile, that is, that is. There is a Sunday, my throat aches, go to the hospital to take some medicines, unexpectedly met him and his wife unexpectedly. His wife is not a shrewd and capable situation in my imagination, opposite, it is weak and fine like younger sister Lin. Having greeted courteously, he is supporting the wife, has walked meticulously. Receive the situation that my doctor is very familiar with them, say, his wife has suffered from hopeless case for two years, it is later period while finding, can live while only having the time of half a year left. Fortunately she asks the business will to be very strong, unexpectedly has suffered for two years, however, her body eyes have been seen to be more and more not all right, wonder yet how long Yes boiled? The doctor sighs shaking the head, my heart sinks. After this, hear him phoning, I have anger not pressing. The man, really, wife disease become like that, he tell people to carry out orders the intersection of he and wife from morning till night still, the man's heart is too thick lines or originally hard just like stone?
He has cancelled a circle on the calendar very heavily with red pen. He says, the wife will arrive soon on 35th birthday, let me help to give advice, it is good to give some to the wife. The rose, birthday cake, well, there is not a new meaning very much; Diamond ring, no way, can not afford, he considers in all seriousness. I can't help at last, a word was said unthinkingly: You, nothing needn't send off, tell people to carry out orders the intersection of you and wife later, let the intersection of she and idle day in a couple of days just.
He laughs disapprovingly, what a terrible thing it would be, she is my wife, who she tell people to carry out orders not to tell people to carry out orders? You dying wife have, you let her make this, make that still, you or no man? Have you been fond of having pity on little by little to your wife? Full of scorning in my tone, this man before one's eyes is so repulsive in appearance.
His smile is packed up slowly. Do you think that it is the love to pay only one? It is the love too to in fact ask for from a person. She just fell ill in that period of time, I am thinking the time that she stayed in this world was not long, saying anything can't make her tired for me any more. Do not allow her to do, want to let her eat the interesting good rest well at my place. But her state of mind is getting worse day by day, she says to me, it has no meaning that she thought she is alive like disabled person, it is not so good as the ones that have gone early. I say, I do not allow her to leave, the pork braised in brown sauce which she cooked, I have not eaten the soup enduring enough yet, having enough. I begin to want her to do this and do that for me like before, her face is getting ruddy slowly. I understood at that time, loved a person, not merely paid, needed to let the other side feel he was needed.
So, I will tell my wife, I want her to press shirts, I want to drink the soup that she endures. Did you know how my wife say? She says, when she wants to swallow the last one breath, she can do several good dishes to put in the refrigerator for me too. It is required to be a kind of happiness somebody, I only want to satisfy this kind of happiness of the wife's. Whether you understand, because of loving, just ask for without a break, love a person, will love your chance for her soon.
His voice chokes with sobs. And I, until that time, understand another expression way of the love too. I understood at last, if you really loved a person, then you must let him feel he was needed by you, love your chance for him.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment