Thursday, January 31, 2013

The love does not die-hard have the _ love time of result

The love does not die-hard have the _ love time of result

The experience that cannot bear to look back on, just like one nightmare, hover, go in memory of fragrant thoroughwort always. The fragrant thoroughwort was said, her spirit has almost collapsed, she does not know in what way to make painful soul free. She asks me crying, " you
Say whether he has loved me on earth? Why did he want to injure me like this?
I am a genuine rural girl. From until I keep a record of events, day of family tight bar all the time. Several years ago, I began to go down town to work as a temporary labourer and earn money. Like numerous casual girl labourers, I am dreaming of living the life of the urban resident one day too, needn't bear hardships again and is given much trouble with the carefree basic necessities of life. It is probably exactly such an idea too, bring me into that nightmare
Half a year ago, I become a waiter in a large-scale hotel. It is long, that kind of dull services, let me wish eagerly to present a certain pleasant accident in life even more, a certain adventure of making me moved in other words. I wonder whether it is accidental or God's will, " adventure " that I wish eagerly or not Have really appeared - -I have met bright, one of big my 25 -year-old rich men with family is the first man in my life too.
It is a businessman in a other places to be bright, is our long-stay guest of the hotel. Being very cordial, very amiable, he meets with attendants in the corridor each time, he will nod, smile, instead of lose sense of propriety friendship. Everybody is not familiar at the very beginning, say hello briefly while only meeting. Until later, I was assigned and responsible for his cleaning in the room, was not familiar with slowly each other. Free so long as at that time, you will come to look for me to chat if you are bright. To tell the truth, it is not very clear that I listen to what he said, full of some theoretical things, seeming very abstruse, I always hear speciously. Sometimes, he will tell some experiences and information that he travels widely over these years too. In a word, he is a very amazing person in my eyes, experienced and knowledgeable to experience various vicissitudes of life. Slowly, I have a kind of special good opinion on he.
Intuitively, it was a certain special that I felt him to me too. But I very clear, no matter from which respect come, say disparity between us is loud too, should not go to together either at all. Then I am constrained one's own emotion desperately, suggest acting dumb without exception as to all sorts of bright. But gradually, all of my camouflage can not escape bright eyes, all sorts of of me's efforts have been wasted, because he is kind to mine, have already gone beyond the normal demarcation line. Then, when he wears a unique platinum ring on my hands, I have totally lost oneself. Finally, I have accepted that ring, have handed over myself too
I have begun my opinionated love, stay with him letting nature take its course, and sink deeper and deeper. I rely on more and more him, Hou go home by he sometimes, so long as can not meet him in a few days, I will have the fidgets, just as it is evil to hit. But just when I am he indulged in in a complete mess, it is farther and farther from me instead to be bright
Each time in I go look for he, he allege very busy always, say he will look for I if having time. If I stay to tell him what, he hates me being irritated will knit one's brows ing. And our thing was known by the hotel at last, the hearsay that I overheared from colleague was, I utilize work to entice guests. Soon, I have been dismissed.
At that time, almost all the bad thing is all caught in. Bright not only there is not comfort no me, say instead I put on airs very much, hurt him and can not raise one's head in the hotel. I am really very sad, is this all my own's faults? Because of idle, I come back home to live in the period of time, but keep thinking about him in the heart, will come back in a couple of days. I phone him, he says in the other places, I wait for him in room. But while helping him to put the clothes in order, I have found the woman's thing. I ask him what is the matter, he says clearly ambiguously, say I am neurotic. In the past last I best colleague as me,at I in a few days in,woman he every day in room.
He came back in the evening. I interrogate him why deceive me, why look for other women giving me a piggyback. Does not think of him but say with a kind of extremely scornful tone, " who do you think you are? I am not your husband! Even my wife can not be in charge of me, why did you interfere my life? " Every sentence that he speak, pitch in me in the heart like knife. Originally so cordial, he that showed consideration for, unexpectedly said and hurt one's feeling in this waying, so hopeless words of feeling, I could hardly believe! I think again, probably my fierce words make him too angry. Then tell him crying I am sorry and ask him to forgive me. But he listens to nothing, just the attitude is ice-cold to let me go firmly. I see, as soon as I leave, over completely between us. So no matter how he say, my life or death are unwilling to leave, keep refusing to budge until late into the night like this
Later on he no longer speaks to me, silence has been for a long time, just and say thinly " whether you really walk, I call security personnel and then leave. " I thought he was only on the saying that in this way, he was true to call security personnel that have never expected. The scene at that time, I can not forget either all one's life - -The colleague who will work together in the past ordered me to leave with so compulsory tone, I have felled too ashamed to show one's face very much! Shame, and under being furious, I pick up the fruit knife put at the desk, cut violently at one's own wrist
While waking up already after being two days. Looking at the thick gauze on the wrist, I recall the thing later on hard, but can not remember really. Cry getting swollen in front of the bed mother of eyes tell me whether it is one security personnel that phone her hospital also I, say it is my colleague - -I knew at last, bright but left again after sending me here, he did not come at all
Should not give love one (not worth) The person of the love, how can expect one's own that emotion to be cherished? Just as sing in that song which is named " beautiful cumbersome woman ": "The love does not die-hard have results "It is then really only a nightmare in this, " try to love oneself even more " after just waking up .


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment