Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fall in love with the man main broadcaster's _ love for time

Fall in love with the man main broadcaster's _ love for time

It is in all desperation when loves the general term for paulownia, phoenix tree and tung tree of rain that girl's swallow of hot pepper flies to the south, it is really as irresistible as forest fire, involve in raging flame the intersection of I and the innocent the intersection of creature and merciless mat still, jade fall from the sky or outer space.


But I have no idea, who lets her a confidente in my boudoir, the person dies for the bosom friend person, I am willing both sides of the chest insert the knife.



Thought that flew to really as she swore an oath in all solemnity by oneself the south of swallow, single in all one's life, carefree all one's life.

At the half dead and half alive time when auspicious Xin and I love, she does not moan from the nose out the air conditioning, pretend to hold the root More's cigarette in the mouth skittishly, then look me up and down with the eyes that are scorned to take even a glance at from hair to tiptoe: "Will you marry auspicious Xin? "

"You still know that care about my great event in one's life, what love do I discuss not to marry him? "

I hate the intersection of she and the appearance that think oneself clever completely, especially she choose I and auspicious Xin bill and coo happy, specially, not knocking at the door and suddenly rushing into the room to destroy the warm atmosphere, we trembled with fear in ones that were frightened - -Remember my roots of the tooth are all angry and very painful.



"Baby, know what is a husband? Husband, only see whether your cheek is beautiful, is it competent persons to only see your both hands after marriage before marriage; Husband, often swear you before marriage, the person often getting angry to you after marriage - -"

She closes the thin lip, sees I am staring angrily to her, the frivolous one says: "Silk silk, want to get married? Hey hey "

"It's none of your business! Am I willing, can be in charge of? You leave the intersection of sunshine and dish of you make your spinster of woman of exceptional talent and ability, I'll cross the log bridge to become my virtuous wife and good mother, hen, every one has his own ambition, you would enter my room to strike door several times more afterwards, grateful that I give to you! "

I attack and nip her neck, disperse the cloud on her head and hide the fog cover.



In fact I quite envy her disillusioned with the mortal world, graceful and eleganting, 25, has not also really talked about the love. Know very well the girl of man's bad natural disposition so, except she, I could be found it only in the resentment woman time and again failed in love.

Can't help highly praising in front of auspicious Xin sincerely many times, nowadays as so young and pretty a girl flies in the south of swallow, any one is not that the silly silly resentment disappears wan and sallowly for the love, like I, a whole a custom generation woman, when could show rivers and mountains in this way as her, laugh at, think constant change?

Please save, what silk silk comrade, you have not learnt to see through the appearance to perceive the essence yet. You although the intersection of swallow and the south fly like old woman of a rash and too much in a haste man, that it is she that meet on the life destining, coming, subdueing people of her yet now, does not believe that is waiting and seeing, it is getting crazy to be only afraid of her then, we only look at the shares of their person's backs.

Undoubtedly auspicious tone of Xin.



After falling in love with auspicious Xin, it is just known and rented with this man old woman together that an unwise one is the stupid decision how a room is.

For one's own passive state of torsion, auspicious Xin and I have tried N time has introduced the boyfriend to her, refusal that her despise, swing, get up whisk broom giving, rumbling, running immuaculately dressed to blindly date to the doorstep.

"What silk silk, I know you are paid New Year call to chickens to the auspicious Xin's yellow weasel - -It is kind not to fit. Don't want to drive out me, let pair of a pair of constellation of this pair of mandarin ducks of yours perch. Want to let me marry, ha ha, say next lifetime. "

As to the thing that fly to the south of swallow, I am desperate completely, what it is known that all ideas are dashed feel?



"Hey, silk silk, will interview me on the music channel of radio station tomorrow evening, as the advanced model of university students' innovative undertaking, we will be famous soon, Haha. What kind of clothes I wear fine, want, get beauty parlor make do you say one draw skin and make a cucumber? " In the depth of the night, she is on the bed sneaking me mysteriously like cat, it is half-dead to frighten me one.

"Yan NanFei, have you got it wrong? You to reach radio station is TV station, gaudily dressed white Bone Demon dressing up for producer to read? Returning university students' innovative undertaking, even a family does not want to bear, what undertaking is discussed, not afraid of losing face either? You, go to prepare the characters material, drink some seeds of boat-fruited sterculia and moisten the throat, do the program in the radio station, it listens to round sounds that yous harangues to be enough, have money improved looks to do may as well ask me go, take low-spirited to feel transported surface. " I stand up, the back after throw and give her one.

"At 8 o'clock tomorrow evening, you will remember to listen to my program. " She bends over on my ear, uses rare low decibel to say.



Unfortunately, I interviewed 8 of evening since the afternoon the next day: 50 fen, just call a taxi and go home hurriedly.

I had the nerve to ask the driver to transfer the electricity to the Music Radio frequently on the car, heard a tail at last: Yan NanFei: In fact, I have done a lot of stupid things too, so long as I demonstrate and does not mind at all, others will call it self-confidently, give me more support and support instead. (The fallacy, can gild for oneself very still. )

The man presides over: Oh, I think Miss Yan is just through this way, it is favorable to melt unfavorably, change natural moat into the thorough fare, make one's own career more and more prosperous ......(Are the hosts all very expert at flattering? )



9 of evening: 30, I listen to the music, rush, write interview manuscript, pay two ears plan, listen to the the intersection of funny fellow and the intersection of speech and her information of radio station well. However, hear her open the door obviously and change the slippers, washes and gargles - -Then quiet. The ones that walked gingerly went over, the gate of her room was closed, the light has already put out.

So long as the sun comes out from the west, will happen if there must be some unusual things.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment