Saturday, January 26, 2013

Like taking leave of. I only remember time of its _'s love

Like taking leave of. I only remember time of its _'s love


First,
The Buddhist has languages, eight is bitter in life: Catch, old, disease, death, liking taking leave of, blaming for a long time, asking, it is held that five is overcast. It is alive, have young lives that I am still healthy; Also never hope how much, having complained about something, so, never understand the bitterness of the birth and old age,sickness and death. I only know, when that section of once deep and eternal love had disappeared in the life gradually at last, only the deep one inscribes two words in my mind: Agony.
Two,
Snow the setting sun of dusk.
What the general the setting sun of blood is shone upon the snow in the ground is very scarlet, so bright-coloredly red, so dazzling. One over light become a dim line between world the intersection of shade and limitless elongation of him.
The great wave is turbulent, the dark blue sea water strikes and hits the rock spattering the foam, is breaking into angry roaring. Salty wet sea wind blow, come, in among them, clothing watchtower on either side of a palace gate work up with wind the intersection of he and parcel. People, but is not swayed by wind, still stand erect like the huge rock under the foot, the rapier substantially as bearing behind him again - -Pitch-black talent and brilliance not showing one.
He turns round, the silver silk floats and flies. The heroic spirit with clearly still young face is pressing, but temples is extremely unbecoming like
It is pure white like the frost snow. He, to my smile, the eye of star of straight eyebrows slanting upwards and outwards, the handsome smile can not hide the limitless one in the eyes desolately and wan and sallow. I attempt to reciprocate to give him a magnificent smiling face, but an expression in one's eyes seeing him melancholy, whom heart can't forbid twitch, the muscles at the face become incomparably stiff. Made every effort to push out of a smile for him at last, understood, such smiling was probably more uglily than to cry by but oneself.
"Why watch the sea? " I ask.
The smile is solidified on his face instantlied, the general sorrow of sea flood in the eyes. Perhaps, I have touched scar of his heart inadvertently. Still reticent, he, without answer, what I speak more while being inconvenient just.
Three,
In fact, with his acquaintance, should say it is the coincidence of good luck, should say even more it is my luck.
The treacherous court official is in the way, my relative lays down one's life for one's country, fight died in the battle field, but is framed by the evil person, come to a charge of going over to the enemy and betraying one's country. I can't retrieve the relative's life, but should seek a justice for their famous festival, it is old and generous to assassinate the treacherous court official. It's a great pity that can not learn a craft or trade precisely by oneself, hopelessly outnumbered, severely injured.
But he just appeared at this moment of vital importance, the profound iron sword was sold, killed that treacherous court official, have also rescued a life of mine.
"Why kill oldly and generously? "
"Haphazard son, thief of official, everybody must punish it. Thing bringing disaster to the country and its people, have no uses keeping too. I still come to a peace of heart or mind attained by staying away from worldly discord after killing him, does not so that always hear the hearsay that he does evil. "
"Why will that rescue me? I have been already homeless, it would be better to let me die clean! " Drift in the towns and villages all over the country for several months, I have already been tired of this world. There is too much wrongful treatment in the world, the too much one is unjust, but I am powerless, it is unable to change anything.
"Woman, tiger of door, as expected! It is for your courage and insight that I rescue you, a weak woman has the audacity to assassinate the powerful and imperious officials in control of court administration alone; Also for respecting you for your father's attitude towards life, bend one's back to the task until one's dying day. " He has shown the smile praised. Smiling face of seeing him that this has been me first time.
But I am mute and right: "You, how could you know my life experience? "
Smile without answering, has increased his mystery even more.
Though grow in the government official's family, I would not go so far as to know nothing to the wandering person. With his acrobatic skill, can very rank among the past master. However, I have seemed to never hear that there is one personage such as him among the gallant men of towns and villages all over the country. Even, even I can not find out at all what group what door comes from on earth in his acrobatic skill skill. He, what a person is it on earth?



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment