Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Propose 101 times

Propose 101 times
I proposed that year to colour for the first time, she was only 18 years old. She granddaughter of great-grand mother Dong, come the intersection of grandmother and house pass summer vacation, my home with Dong adjoin and occupy, I am the third in the family, elder brothers go swimming, unwilling to take me. I chase to the gate to wail, she hears in the next door, come over to ask: "Little younger brother, why are you crying? " Zhu Yan asks that understands, shows me, while passing the ice-sucker stand, buy a ormosia ice-sucker for me by oneself. I ask why she is called Zhu Yan, she speaks to me: "The carved balustrades and marble steps should be still here, but Zhu Yan changed. " She has only said once, and I remember, and will never forget. She shows me every day, buys an ice-sucker for me every day, I think the people in whole world have only she who is best, tell her: "Elder sister Zhu, wait for me to grow up I want to marry you. " She has promised, but will say at once: "Wait for you for 18 years old, I am on 36 years old, even older than your mother, will you marry me? " I don't think that just answered at last until one night: "With pleasure. " Want, run outside excitedly early in the morning, mother reprimands me: "Go who does it let, elder sister Zhu has already gone to Beijing to study in the university. " Meeting colour again, I have been already 14 years old, is the shy teenager, have been often worn one pair to rub the light white jean, because like that kind of my vicissitudes not one's own. Yan Zhu graduate from university already that year, work in other places, come back this time, because great-grand mother Dong pass away, come back home to hasten home for the funeral. Seeing me, she embraces me gently: "Have grown up. " The blood of my whole body swarms the cheek. I go to participate in losing the appearance, she laughs to me in a trance, seem not to see me. I stand firm at her side. When calico on people build for great-grand mother Dong, I feel weight at the shoulder suddenly, the side is excessive, it is Zhu YanFu that has cried on my shoulder. Through the clothes, I feel the weight of her tears clearly demarcatedly, it should be ice-cold, but bolling hot like the intersection of candle and oil, fight on me while being one after another drop of, ached unexpectedly, I wanted to wipe away the tears for her very much, however, without courage, only stand straight, let one after another drop of my shoulder bear her tears, and strength of feeling so strongly that, as a man, and is proud of for the first time, with her woman's weakness. Not seeing her in 34 hereafter, I had no longer remembered gradually too. College entrance examination, going to the college, getting to know the girl friend, university life is gorgeous and colorful. Have period of time to study the picture, the enthusiasm is drawn for the little girl friend, finished drawing she looked half on the day, avenue: "It is not me. " Why is not, navy blue skirt, the long hair flown upward, it is soft and sweet that smile the ice cream will be melted I am strict suddenly, this is not really her, this is Zhu Yan. It seems to understand the mood of one's own teenager in a flash, know for the first time for the first time obviously, have parted forever already? Wake up and rotate at midnight, I hear one's own sound: "I am unreconciled. " Write to her and use and lose half a copy of letter paper in the night, because does not know that should call her anything, it is written that I am really looking up righteously indignantly finally " Zhu Yan " ,Including name and the family name, the intimate girl like calling in the campus. I have been already 18 years old, regarded as adults, it should be qualified to be on an equal footing with her. But I regret, she has something to remember my reason if the letter shoots the mailbox, but still look at the mailbox everywhere two times every day. Shortly after have a winter vacation,lunar New Year's Day cover the sky and the earth heavy snow,in the street there is be pedestrian several, but I have gone to the school in spite of the snow, see the letter, my heart jumps up furiously. Except Zhu Yan, who else must get up to act as so seductively charming a word. One of a new line " Little younger brother " Cordial and remote, it seems that she calls me in remote childhood. And she and I, in fact the feature has been known already. No matter how busy every day, I will write to her, do not ask her to help, does not ask her to remove difficulties and alleviate sufferings for me, just tell her, it seems to say that gives it already hearing, it seems that her beating in the heart is another heart of mine. Also like making the letter that page of page one translated her, the back of letter paper, informal note, materials paper, waste typing-paper in the light, hers is her usual mind too at will. But all the same, " little younger brother " looking up ,The light wind of cloud between lines is light, the ones that can not say look after meticulously. Her detailed and beautiful word, put with my big and heavy handwriting, completely different, but link up closely clearly. In that autumn, I decided to do a bold thing. It is the colour that comes to the door open, I stretch the red rose in the hand: "Happy birthday. " She is looking at me doubting the sense, suddenly in one breath: " the little younger brother! " My shoulder border that she only reaches, look me up and down carefully, say for a good while: "Really the carved balustrades and marble steps should be still here. " But Zhu Yan has not changed, the smile is just the same as before, only some vicissitudes more to mean, are saying the inside information under her beautiful appearance. Sit in her dormitory, is holding her for the frozen water which I poured, suddenly thought, the heart of the confusion of over one year, fix, that year 19 I, Yan 28 Zhu. She takes me to visit. Climb Fragrant Hills, she asks me: "Are you any good? " It is worried that it is still the adult to the child. I smile, speak anything, three two climb up, draw she against body, it is surprised and right for her to look: "Little younger brother, you have really grown up. " Yes, already growing up can court my loved woman. Backward stroke, she is tired, dozes off with closed eyes, the head has fallen on my shoulder gradually. My hands were stretched out little by little, embraced her gently at last. It is shaken that one car is huge, she slides over my chest. Warm health and I stick to tightly. Will get to the station soon, she wakes up, will look up to see me smiling, will be meeting my dauntless sight. She is shocked, the face has burnt up slowly slowly. At that time, I was aware understanding, at that moment, she was treating me as the man looked. Time leap, it has been finished that vacation passed in an instant. In the parting evening, she helps me to clear up the things. I wanted to ask a sentence of important words, but would without courage, I asked at last: "Zhu Yan, do you like me? " She says gently: "Look like the boy so outstanding like you, who could like? " Ah, she said and liked me at last. I reached home in the afternoon of the next day, on the supper desk, mother suddenly said, " why, you have gone to Beijing, why not go to see elder sister Zhu? Heard from uncle Zhu, she is going to marry " I can not hear the following words. Her door is half-open, can see her sitting by the window, have big and round moons in the night, moonlight go to the fields slightly sad face hold, seem to seem lost in thought, the thing that she thinks, I have no way of knowing, there is not one quarter, I feel I and natural moat of time between her so strongly. She is an adult, and I, or the child. Zhu Yan sees me, shocked: "Why, did not you go back? , have come again? " My eyes have been keeping watch on her all the time: "You are going to marry, why not tell me? " She is stupefied, then smile: "There is nothing to be OK. " I was suddenly old Is said: "However, however, you have said you like me. " Zhu Yan's face changes big, she is looking at me staring blankly. I
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment