Monday, January 7, 2013

Time of delicious _'s love like iced coke of falling in love at first sight

Time of delicious _'s love like iced coke of falling in love at first sight

I like iced taste of coke since childhood, thirsty to think drinking. Open instant in bottle lid at first, first cool air flee nostril direct, coke has not entered the mouth yet, already comfortable once. Then drink to one's heart content, pungent and a little sweet black liquid slips into the throat mixed with the strong air currenting. Immediately, cutting pungently like the knife in the throat, pleasant sensation rises of itself. A lot of people can't accept this feeling, but I am as habit-forming as taking drug. May be predestined, the love of Yang Dong and me is just like the iced coke.

Know Yang, because of a interview winter. Yang Dong is a director, 20 years older than I. The magazine office should interview a director at that time, the friend recommended him to me. One hot a summer, find DongShi Yang as me, it is a sweat all over the face to be hot already. He is similar to what the friend introduced, a thin and tall middle aged man, the skin slightly shows pale, a pair of black and profound and thorough eyes, it seems that Xun Xun is cultured, it is smiling too while remaining silent.
"What are wanted to drink? It was too hot today. " Yang Dong shows consideration for very much, sight is quite gentle. "Do you have iced coke? Want one bottle. " Give him one magnificent smiling face by the way, whole face
It is a sweat. As where I know thing shy since childhood, have kinds of feeling that little girls is been doted on even more now.
Yang Dong passes me a pot with a smile, then see me grimacing to finish drinking coke grinning enthusiastically, as the elder looks like father and elder brothers too. And then the question and answer of the old stuff type interview. Yang Dong is a interview target respecting work very much, answer all the questions to me, and make quotations from various sources as proof and quote copiously. It is wise and farsighted and learned that I like him, in my view, the passing of years will only increase his glamour. At the very beginning, I just listen attentively to diligently, record conscientiously, has turned into " naughtily " gradually Place create obstacles. However, Yang Dong puts on a pair of elders airs all the time, very tolerant to me. Later, our talk had already broken away from and interviewed the content, life, film, art talked about everything under the sun. I wonder why, unexpectedly I begin to avoid this " old " opposite The man's sight.
When I am still of intense interest, find it outside has been already getting dark. Stand up and take leave, he has just said carelessly that often gets in touch. Unexpectedly I am a bit disappointed, have not dared to see his eyes again, has opened the door in a hurry. When I stretched out one's hand to pull, Yang Dong tries to be the first to go forward quickly, big hands are covered in my hands, together with the door handle. Just as the feeling at that time was drinking the iced coke to one's heart content, a stream of air current is being washed and carried above. Though my hands are held very painfully, feel it is a kind of happiness based on agony
Yang Dong tells me, when he sees me drinking the iced coke, know I am not a fair maiden. At this moment, I always answer back sarcastically, if is a fair maiden, how can take a fancy to you old man. He usually can embrace me very urgent at this time, then say in one's ear in me: "Though I getting small in age, I like, give not being one's own to you bright a 10 years most. " The director is a director, the federation tries every means to want to cry for you. Just like the iced coke, can always bring strong shock to me.
Certainly, I have not been dizzied with burst of love, the happiness of understanding the iced coke brings is only transient, also such as this section of Yang's Dong and my " Forget to long for every year " . I who am present, hope to enjoy this kind of happiness and happy heartily. In the future, can only let nature take its course. The ground overcautious and indecisive if simply, then the love will turn angry coke into running, lukewarm to swallow the following of making people difficult to swallow.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment