Thursday, January 10, 2013

A grain remembering

A grain remembering
Big for the moment, we required course of department of history have one door " whether the intersection of China and history take the intersection of nationality and introduction and selected readings ". The enlarged classes of three classes, dozens of of us sit in the classroom fully, I come late, have to sit down in the position of the last row. By me, a beautiful girl already sits, she wears a pale pinkish grey skirt, straight distributing is being wrapped, the appearance in high mood. Just she is applying the light lipstick, there is careful makeup on the face, the whole person looks a little riper too, but make me surprised. She asks me: "How old are you? What is your name? " I say, I am 19 years old, ask Li A to fall. She nods. I ask her again: "Why has not the teacher come yet? " She just smiles, does not answer. The bell for class rings at this moment, she stands up from seat, then go on the lecture platform calmly, at that time, not merely I, all classmates, at the same time" oh" . When she introduces oneself, we know she has been already 34 years old, from Suzhou. Just she is so young and beautiful, let me can't help guessing her life, really, the woman that she is a happiness is content with one's lot, there is husband that shows consideration for, and a eight -year-old son. We have begun the study in one year, I insisted on not lifting up her lesson during that time, she has a kind of strength, are attracting me to recite those uninteresting ancient Chinese proses with all one's heart. But she is a very strict person, form the period, the mark that she gave to us is not high. The reason make many people give up elective course that she is turn on " lecture with eloquence " and transfer to other Mr.'s place start a new term, among them, include me too. Quick at end that year, the classroom was all taken, I found one with great difficulty, it finds to be classroom that " lecture with eloquence " originally, first I make two endlessly, wear the earplug of the walkman, begin to read English big. It was the last class of hers that day, she began to call the roll. Other teachers all have roll books, can record the name of student not coming at any time, but she has not needed, she goes to every classmate, names that person, then speak a comment. I am strange too, she teaches several classes every day, students are numerous, but she can clearly remember which a person some face belongs to like this, it is really god. When she went to me that day, I took off the earplug, waited for her to click my name, I do not think she has taught me for one year, must have already, see she makes a scene. However, she says: "You let Li A fall. " The intersection of class and I that watch English, listen to her make last time demonstrate, lecture, finish her and say: "I am your teacher, and your friend too, while graduating from, I hope you will give me a photo as commemorating, will return to you at the same time. " It's time to graduate in an instant, as expected, she has sent photos here for every classmate who participated in that elective course at that time, on the photo, are all she in young girl times, very pure, very beautiful. What I have not thought of is, while having the last photo in her hand, but she moves towards me, she says: "A falls, will you forget a teacher? The teacher will not forget you, give me one of your photos quickly. " I hey, then run back the bedroom and look through out a photo, and then run in Islam room quickly, send to her hands. She puts the photo in her prepared notebook smiling at, says: "These, are all my old time, the grain used for remembering, A falls and gives me one, by now but have enough!" The classmates all have smiled, I lean over her photo, her friendliness is like a grain remembering too, I on food and clothing my heart. Li A falls

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment